Monday, November 10, 2008

Mmm humiliation...



My friends and I like to go to Applebee's for Sunday night trivia. They have half off appetizers and gift cards if you win, so we think of it as a win-win. Well, while there this past Sunday, my friends did the unthinkable.

Happily eating my half priced appetizer, I all of a sudden hear singing. Ohhhh no. Waitors were coming out of the kitchen with a dessert in hand. My roommate later described my face as sheer horror when my friends started laughing and pointing at me. No, it was not my birthday, and yes, I was mortified.

What does this have to do with anything? Well, for one thing, Applebee's dessert shooters are the bomb! Especially when they're free.. Besides this, I came across this photo while surfing the web a bit, and I thought to myself: yep, I would have the same facial reaction if I saw this unexpectedly. It's the second photo in the album, prepare yourself.

I love my friends.

No comments: