Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Political Coverage






For this week's election-related assignment, we were asked to compare the sites Daily Kos and Instapundit in their political coverage abilities.

I really enjoyed both sites. Instapundit didn't have much in the way of photos or videos, but it wasn't really necessary. The headlines were enough to get me interested, and the stories were just as good. The site was also updated fairly often. Daily Kos was also just as good, especially with the live map of election results. With videos and statistics, my interest was kept the whole time.

Both sites seemed to play up stories on issues with the polls and stories for Obama. Being for Obama, I can't complain, but they may not have been completely fair to the Republicans. Daily Kos held my interest by putting up youtube videos of the candidates and Instapunit had the up to date stories everyone is interested in as well as the weird stuff that people love to read.

No comments: