Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My hometown has a blog?!?! Well, sort of...

Upon googling my hometown, because placeblogger.com wasn't working, I found one blog for Hudson, NH. Unfortunately, it was only a MerchantCircle blog to promote businesses in my town. However, I did find out about some cool businesses that I didn't know were there. I had no idea my town had a Limousine service, or an Electrolysis office.

The only other blog that I found for Hudson was a Hudson for Obama website. It's funny looking at this business blog's pictures. One of the local restaurants even has a picture of a hamburger up.

Well, overall, this isn't a very good representation of the businesses in the area. We have numerous plazas that have just gone in and there is no information on them. I did find, however, a local newspaper in town, a jeweler that I didn't know about, and a sewer and landscaping company.

Hudson, get on this! To begin, more businesses need to put their information online. Also, why doesn't my town have a blog? There are almost 30,000 people, at least one person could start a blog about it. I am deeply saddened.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.