Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Woops! 3 minutes!

Ok, so, the Daily Beast.

I thought this site was pretty interesting. I liked the line up of the Cheat Sheet, the top 10 must reads from all over. You can get informed on popular topics pretty quick with those links.

"Read this, skip that" was a good motto I think. I got to everything I was interested quickly and could scan and find a lot of information. I also read Tina Brown's blog on Palin, which I thoroughly enjoyed.

I have to admit, I feel like I need a lot more time to rate a site like this. However, overall I think the site's ideas are good: getting the information out to people fast and in short bursts.

2 comments:

Scott Brodeur said...

More time? Come on, the 10-minute review. In the spirit of The Daily Beast, everything should be so simple

Katelyn said...

true true.